Thursday, September 13, 2012

20 weeks!

Yesterday morning we had our 20 week sonogram at Franklin Square Hospital. Baby girl is growing strong and everything looks good! I asked the sonogram tech why I am not feeling her ask much as I did with Weston at this point in my pregnancy. She said the reason is because I have an anteria placenta which means the placenta is located in the front of my uterus and the baby is behind it. So there is more cushion between my belly and the baby so it makes it harder for me to feel her move. 
Baby girl kept opening and closing her mouth during the sonogram and at some points her hands were up by her face. It was hard to get a good profile picture of her since she kept looking straight at the sonogram wand (or whatever that is called) on my belly. I already love her so much and cannot wait for her to join our little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment