Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fall Bucket List

It's been a few weeks since I have posted. We have been having so much fun lately. Fall is my favorite time of year so I have been trying to keep our calendar full of fun activities!
I decided to come up with a Fall Bucket List for our family this year! The website Creative Family Fun had 100 ideas for your fall bucket list
Here is our fall bucket list:
1. Go Apple Picking
2. Bake Pies
3. Go on a Hay ride
4. Go to the Pumpkin Patch
5. Decorate a pumpkin
6. Rake leaves
7. Have a photoshoot in a leaf pile
8. Create a leaf book
9. Enjoy a bonfire with smores
10. Go on a Picnic
11. Make pumpkin spice playdough - I love this! I make it every year. :)
12. Make pumpkin pudding
13. Make button and ribbon pumpkins
14. Make a scarecrow
15. Send Halloween Cards
16. Go on a backyard scavenger hunt
17. Go to a local highschool football game (Weston will love this!)
18. Go Trick-or-Treating
19. Make Napkin Rings for Thanksgiving Dinner
20. Make a Turkey Craft 
21. Play in rain puddles
22. Learn some fall songs and fingerplays

I posted it on our chalkboard!

We can already cross some tasks off of our list!
Pumpkin Patch
Apple Orchard
Totally off the topic, but today I am 23 weeks pregnant with baby girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment