Friday, March 15, 2013

Life is good...

Life is so good. 
Even though I complain about the days that we have nothing planned, I end up really enjoying those special moments with my two little loves. 
Weston is getting excited for the Easter Bunny to visit our house. On Monday I got out the Easter decorations. I'm not really into decorating for the holidays. Maybe it's because we have such a tiny house and we really do not need any more things sitting around. So I put out two glass bunnies on the shelves, hung paper rabbit garland that I made last year, and poured out a bunch of plastic Easter eggs for Weston to play with. Oh and hung an egg wreath on the door. Good enough. The eggs have been keeping little man busy these past few days.
This weekend, Chad and I plan to take the kids to sit on the Easter Bunny's lap. Weston, Helen, and I went to the mall on Wednesday to buy him new shoes and we saw the Easter Bunny. Weston loved seeing him and saying "hi", but did not want to get close to him. So hopefully we can talk him into sitting on his lap! So happy today is Friday! Happy Weekend :)
/1/ All bundled up and headed to Gaga’s house. She made the beautiful grey sweater for her too!
/2/ Me and my Helly. I am rarely in any pics with them so I have to take a few myself!
/3/ Sensory table fun during our Dinosaur theme.
/4/ My little girl is 5 weeks old.
/7/ Sleepy little girl in the morning. Thanks for staying up all night kiddo.
/8/ Chunky faced smile. :)
/9/ Dizzy bucket head kid. We laughed so hard.
/10/ Guess I should have put the goldfish in a bowl instead of giving him the carton.
/11/ Jay picked a hole in all of the styrofoam Easter eggs. He thought he could get the babies out of them!
/12/ She’s actually not crying in her car seat.
/13/ Weston’s Stegosaurus
/14/ “Where is Helen?” I heard Weston say. I walked in to him making a big pile of finger puppets on top of her face.
/15/ Jayden holds Helen. What a nice big cousin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment