Monday, March 25, 2013

Countdown to Easter!

It's Monday. A new week has begun. We woke up to a beautiful blanket of snow covering our backyard! Weston was so excited and wanted to get on his boots right away first thing in the morning! I talked him into waiting until after snack time and for some reason he was OK with that. After breakfast, I showed him our countdown to Easter activity! Thank you Pinterest!
6 more days until Easter! Weston opened the #6 egg and inside was an activity: Paint a Chocolate Bunny
Mmmmmm.... this bunny smells so yummy!
After snack, we played outside in the snow. I worked on building a snowman while Weston searched for eyes (chalk), a nose (pine cone), and arms (sticks) for him. 
Helen was not too happy inside all by herself. She was fighting sleep. The paci kept falling out of her mouth so I would have to run in and out every couple of minutes. 
Mom! Come out!!
Watching him play outside while I nurse Helen back to sleep.
Lunchtime today was so  much fun too! Again- Thank you Pinterest!
I told Weston that lunch was ready. He was a little confused when he saw what was on his plate. "This is not my lunch, Mommy. This is eggs." I had to talk him into opening them up to find a surprise! He loved it! The best part was that he ate most of his lunch too! :)
Looking forward to more fun Easter activities this week with my little man!
Phone Dump:

1 comment: