Monday, April 22, 2013

We are IN!

It's 10:45 at night. I am trying to stay awake a few minutes longer until it's time to take my medicine. Last week I had mastitis. What a pain! Ugh and boy did I feel sick as a dog. Thank goodness my mother in law talked me into calling the doctor. She called in a prescription of penicillin for me and by the next day I was feeling so much better!
Today was our first day in the new house! I set my alarm for 6am and by 7:15 I was out the door and headed to my soon to be HOME. I met the cleaning crew bright and early and they worked their tushes off until 6 tonight. The house looks so nice and clean! While they cleaned, I worked on painting Helen's room. I had to leave every two hours to nurse Helen, but then I got right back to work. I also met with an exterminator too and will be meeting with two more tomorrow for some quotes. Bugs are not cool. :/ 
Chad came home around 7 tonight. We ate dinner, put the kids to bed, and then he headed to the house to see all of the progress we have made so far! On his "To Do List" tonight: spackle walls and fix toilets (one was running the whole day and the other one was leaking). There is a lot of things on his list, but they are the two that need to be accomplished tonight. :)
Tomorrow the painter will be coming. My brother is also helping me paint tomorrow too. So hopefully between the three of us we can get lots done! The painter will be coming back Wednesday- Friday too. There is tons of wallpaper in the hallway and stairway that I hope we can find someone who can take it down. 
Here are some pictures I instagramed today...
 Weston and Helen (and I) will LOOOOOVE the view!
Painting Helen's room
This past weekend we went to C'ville to visit with family and friends. It was so nice to meet so many new itty bitty faces :)
Photo Dumps:


Alrighty. I forgot that I need to get dinner prepared for tomorrow night and finish up laundry. Hopefully I will be in bed by midnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment