Wednesday, April 17, 2013

New adventure :)

Life has been so busy lately! 
Since Easter, we have been packing our house getting ready for the big move! Chad and I are super excited to be moving into a home that has been in his family for many, many years. It will be great to tell Weston that he is sleeping in his Daddy's old bedroom or swimming in the same pond that Daddy swam in when he was a boy. Pretty neat, huh?! Here's a pic of our soon to be new home...
There is lots to do before the move. Cleaning, painting, and more cleaning and painting!!!! 
Being a mama to a 2 month old and a 2 year old and keeping up with my photography business has kept me on my toes. Well now I am on my tippy tippy toes! It's a little crazy around here, but so exciting too!! Cannot wait to share this new adventure with you!

Phone dump from a few weeks ago. I need to catch up :/

No comments:

Post a Comment