Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Turkey Day!


I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Our family enjoyed three feasts, but not all on the same day. On Wednesday night, we celebrated Thanksgiving with Chad's family. I made all the desserts this year- apple pie, pecan bars, and brownies. My mama's apple crumb pie recipe is the best. I tried out this new recipe: Pecan Pie Bars. I am not a fan of pecans, but Chad looooves them! So I sent him three different pecan recipes and he picked this one. It was pretty easy to make and it was very yummy!
Pecan Pie Bars
Thanksgiving Feast #1
Chad went goose hunting on Thanksgiving morning. Weston and I cleaned the house and organized a bit. Then at 3pm we headed for my mom's house for Thanksgiving Feast #2...
Weston was not feeling a family picture at the time. ;)
And then tonight we enjoyed our 3rd turkey dinner with Chad's mother's family!
It was so nice not having to make dinner for 3 nights in a row. :)

Phone Dump:

No comments:

Post a Comment