Thursday, November 15, 2012

Phone Dumps- Photo Book

I loooove my weekly phone dumps! I take so many pictures with my iphone and now that I am obsessed with Instagram, the phone dumps are a great way to showcase fun happenings throughout the week. I finally caught up on digitally scrapbooking all of my own family photos from January 2012-June 2012 and sent it away to get printed in a 12x12 photo book. I had lots of coupons through Shutterfly (if you are pregnant and order from Motherhood Maternity they always give you coupons). So this time around my photo book was printed by Shutterfly. I was so happy to get it in the mail and to look back at photos from the beginning of this year. Weston enjoyed sitting on my lap reading and looking at each page as well. Boy has he grown so much since January!

Here are some photo dumps these past 2 months...
yellow, one of our last walks with Norma, sparkling teeth,
reading the Sun with daddy
Weston picked a flower for mommy, Gaga found a 4 leaf clover for baby girl,
 Model Magic fun, Jumping at Fundamentals, walking on the ABCS!
Getting ready to go Apple Picking, Chuck-e-cheese with Grandma,
new cradle for baby girl
Weston loves his new table, lots and lots of apple pies, pumpkin spice playdough,
playdate with Liam, Smores with Pop Pop and Gaga, Mama is proud of her garden. 
Lil' artist, bib making time, the belly is growing, farm fun with Sam
Train set at Barnes and Nobel allows mommy to relax, Jville fire open house, mama is nesting,
potty time, new tent=so much fun, preparing for the storm
rain rain go away, no electricity, doctor appointment with mommy, storm clean up duty
Online Christmas shopping has begun, 28 weeks pregnant, new rug,
Christmas crafts... glitter everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment