Sunday, November 25, 2012

Ruler Growth Chart and the "to do" list

This has been on my "To Do" List for months now...
and it is finally finished!
Thanks to the blog Because I Like to Decorate! She had a great DIY tutorial on how to make it. It was a challenge to get Weston to stand still for us to measure how tall he is at 23 months. Lil' stinker. 

Next on my "To Do" List:
- Finish up all of the baby girl bibs that I had started a long time ago! There are quite a few baby girls that are expected to be born in the next few months. So I cute out two of each pattern. :) My darn sewing machine keeps eating up the terry cloth so I will be making them at my mom's house one day when I have some time. ha ha. 
- I would really like to make these reusable snack bags. We only have one and use it all the time. 
- And of course write out my Christmas cards. Weston's birthday photo shoot was a disaster. He wanted nothing to do with it. We at least got the pic we wanted for Christmas cards though!
- I should probably be concentrating on getting things together for Weston's Tractor Birthday Party which is in two weeks. That should be first on the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment