Wednesday, November 28, 2012

His own tree


The day after Thanksgiving, Weston and I pulled out all of the Christmas decorations and began decking the halls for the Christmas season. We even decorated a mini tree for his own bedroom. There's something about colored lights that make everything so much more magical for children. I am not a fan of colored lights, but wanted to give Weston a colorful tree. I had three tree skirts to pick from, but then I found a colorful crochet quilt I had bought at a yard sale over the summer. It looked perfect under his tree. 

I can already tell that Christmas is going to be so much fun with him this year. He talks about Santa all the time and says that he is asking Santa for a bicycle, motorcycle, and tools. He also reminds me that he cried when we went to see Santa in the beginning of November at a local store. He would not even get near him. I really wanted a pic of him sitting on Santa's lap so we will try again at the mall. I know this is horrible, but even if he cries I just want a picture of it! He also dances around the house singing Jingle Bells. What a cutie!
 
I am enjoying the Christmas season already!! Cannot wait until December 1st! I heard we may have a visitor hanging out with us during the month of December. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment