Monday, February 25, 2013

Cloud Cupcakes- Baby Shower

This past weekend we celebrated my best friend who is pregnant with her first child! She is due at the end of April. Her husband and her decided that they are not going to find out what they are having... it's killing me that I do not know what it is!! I think she is having a boy, but a girl would be great. Helen and her could be best friends! Anyway her shower theme was hot air balloons. I ordered these adorable invites from Etsy. 
Her mother made the most adorable hot air balloon centerpieces out of mini baskets and chinese lanterns. I was to make a dessert and wanted to do something related to the theme. Cloud cupcakes would be perfect! 

I took the easy way out and made the cupcakes from a box mix. The buttercream icing recipe I found online and it was pretty yummy! - Easy Vanilla Buttercream Frosting Recipe

PHONE DUMP

No comments:

Post a Comment