Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

2.14.13
We had such a fabulous time celebrating Valentines Day this year! Helen is a really good sleeper in the morning and will stay in her cradle until usually after breakfast time (I hope I did not just jinx this). So Weston and I headed downstairs to the kitchen where a surprise was waiting for him!
He was definitely happy to be able to eat a few pieces of candy in the morning. We also gave him "Go Ravens" purple Model Magic. If you have not heard of Model Magic and you have kiddos, go out and buy some! It is a lot less messier than Playdough. :) 
Then we made Valentine pink pancakes with sprinkles!
We had a great morning! Helen woke up and we played with her a bit on her playmat. I love seeing the LOVE in Weston's eyes. He adores his baby sister. 
My Little Valentines...
Happy First Valentines Day Helen!

No comments:

Post a Comment